Assisting Our Kids: A-OK is a divorce education program for parents.
The A-OK Program presents information concerning topics mandated by most states and local courts, with regards to divorce and participation in parental education programs. The A-OK Program is a 4-hr. program whose content addresses issues often mandated by local courts concerning parental education and only costs $30. The A-OK Program addresses specific issues related to:
- Children’s reaction to divorce
- Children’s reaction to parental conflict
- Legal issues
- Development of parenting plans
- Divorce and its developmental effects on children
- Conflict resolution/problem solving
- Cooperative/Collaborative parenting
- Parental communication
- Domestic violence issues
- Absentee parent
- $30 cost
- To begin you will need Internet Access, a PayPal account and an active email account
- Program available en Española
We’re here to help you. Our program is proven and effective!